Office Administrator & Receptionist – Full-Time/Part Time – Dublin or Cork
Cronin’s Coaches is a private transport company with depots in Cork and Dublin, our main business is operating transport for the Travel Trade sector, overseas visitors touring Ireland. Also, Private Hire: corporate & chauffeur Hire, incentive Hire, school & sports tours, sports teams and Cruise Ship Excursions. The position available is office administrator & Receptionist. This can be a full or part time position based in Dublin or Cork.
The ideal candidate should have excellent computer skills and customer service skills. They should have the ability to multi-task, be a fluent English speaker with excellent written and verbal skills. Experience in a similar position is desirable, within the transport or Travel Trade Industry.
- Ability to carry out day-to-day administrative duties, for the successful operation of the business and for ensuring deadlines are met.• Excellent administration skills: organised, systematic, with great attention to detail.
- PC literate with competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, knowledge of reservations/ booking systems and CRM systems.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal, organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years office experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the geography of Ireland.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Needs to work well under pressure and as a team player.
- Effective time management skills with an ability to prioritise work schedules.
- Highly motivated and ability to work on your own initiative.
- Must be a fluent English speaker with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Liaising with suppliers and updating records.
- Provide assistance to all members of the team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Job Location: Dublin/Cork
- Minimum Diploma/Certificate
- Minimum 2 years office experience
- Experience in a similar position is desirable; within the transport or Travel Trade Industry.
Monday to Friday
Reliable commute is essential, as office-based position. On-site parking available.
Office hours Monday-Friday Please include CV and a cover letter when applying for this role. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cronins Coaches are actively recruiting new Tour Drivers and Driver/Guides to join a team of the most professional Tour Drivers in the country. We are looking for additional people to join our team for the forthcoming season. We are looking for professional Driver/Guides and Tour Drivers with a passion for dealing with people. We take great pride in the quality of our fleet, our compliance and safety. We have excellent partners in the tour operators we work with and we have great respect for the role of the Driver/Guide.
Please feel free to contact John Quirke, our Transport Manager on 021 4309090 or email@example.com for further information regarding the opportunities to see if they are a good fit for you.
Please email any queries / application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download an application form here: PDF / Word
- Seasonal Driver/guides & Tour Drivers
- Local Drivers ( Dublin)
- Driver/Guides SPSV
- Local Drivers Cork
All applicants must have current:
- Irish Drivers Licence (Category D)
- Drivers CPC
- Drivers Digital Tacho Card