DAY TOURS FROM CORK OR DUBLIN
Day tours include a full day coach hire with driver, plus a personalised itinerary to your chosen destination!
With so many attractions and activities around Ireland, we can provide your school group with a full day package, including coach hire and entrance fees.
Listed below are some of our most popular day hire destinations, but we will be happy to work with any other ideas that you may have for your student group!
DAY TOUR IDEAS FROM CORK AREA
PRICES FROM (per student):
DAY TOUR IDEAS FROM DUBLIN AREA
PRICES FROM (per student)
- Full Day to Wicklow – Glendalough and Derrybawn Walk – From €17.00
- Full Day to Wicklow – Wicklow Gaol and Bray Cliff Walk – From € 23.00
- Full Day to Co. Meath – The Royal County Tour – From € 25.00 (Trim Castle, Hill of Tara and Battle of Boyne Centre)
- Full Day Wicklow – Glendalough and Cool Planet Experience (Powerscourt) – From € 27.00
- Full Day to Kilkenny City – Kilkenny Castle, Round Tower & Walking Tour – From € 27.00
- Full Day to Tayto Park (May only) – From € 35.00
- Full Day to Causey Farm – From € 39.00
We will be happy to discuss any of the above options, or quote you on your own idea for a class day out.
For more information or to book call 021 4309090 or email us by clicking here.
* TERMS & CONDITIONS
Prices are per student. Prices are based on minimum 45 students travelling. Prices are based on 1 free teacher/chaperone per 10 students.
Prices are based ex Dublin or Cork (Nationwide pick-ups available on enquiry)
All tours subject to adherence of EU Drivers Hours Regulations.
Prices based on travel from January – May 2021, subject to availability.